This listing is for an elegant botanical print by Emmanuel le Maout, French botanist, from the book Les Trois Règnes de la Nature, published in 1852.
The lovely purple and white flower is called ‘Campanule Noble’. Campanule are also known as bellflowers or bluebells.
The prints are produced on museum-quality, thick and durable matte paper.
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
- Paper weight: 5.57 oz/yd² (189 g/m²)
There are 3 options for your lovely print:
(1) Unframed, ready for you to choose your own elegant frame for hanging on your walls;
(2) Black Frame; (3) White Frame.
- Alder, semi-hardwood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
- Acrylite front protector
- Hanging hardware included
All prints in the shop are reproduced from the original book, journal, encyclopedia or atlas, through careful and professional scanning. There is very little retouching made to the image after scanning, so as to retain the lovely, vintage look. Any spots or marks are a condition of the original work.
Title -Campanule Noble, Bellflower, Bluebell, French, Le Maout botanical print