A serene and luminous print painted by Eugène Boudin, titled Baigneurs sur la plage de Trouville (Bathers on Trouville Beach), in 1869.
Boudin was one of the first French Impressionist artists, and having been born and raised in Normandy, took his inspiration from the sea. He became known for his seascape and landscape paintings.
The prints are produced on museum-quality, thick and durable matte paper.
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
- Paper weight: 5.57 oz/yd² (189 g/m²)
There are 3 options for your lovely print:
(1) Unframed, ready for you to choose your own elegant frame for hanging on your walls;
(2) Black Frame; (3) White Frame.
- Alder, semi-hardwood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
- Acrylite front protector
- Hanging hardware included
Due to the dimensions of the original work, the margins of your print, depending on which size you choose, may differ slightly from the pictures in this listing. Feel free to contact me if you would like to see a preview of your print in the desired size.
All prints in the shop are reproduced from the original book, journal, gravure, encyclopedia or atlas, through careful and professional scanning. There is very little retouching made to the image after scanning, so as to retain the lovely, vintage look. Any spots or marks are a condition of the original work.
Title – Eugène Boudin print, Baigneurs sur la plage de Trouville, French Impressionist Art