During the month of April, 1910, the city of Nice on the French Riviera saw over one hundred planes come together for an unprecedented display of flying prowess. This beautiful print was an advertising poster for the event.
The prints are produced on museum-quality, thick and durable matte paper.
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
- Paper weight: 5.57 oz/yd² (189 g/m²)
The print is available in a number of sizes. Because of the dimensions of the original image, the margins on your print may differ slightly from the pictures above. Please feel free to message me to see a preview of the print in your preferred size.
There are 3 options for your lovely print:
(1) Unframed, ready for you to choose your own elegant frame for hanging on your walls;
(2) Black Frame; (3) White Frame.
- Alder, semi-hardwood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
- Acrylite front protector
- Hanging hardware included
Please make your selection from the options.
All prints in the shop are reproduced from the original book, journal, encyclopedia or atlas, through careful and professional scanning. There is very little retouching made to the image after scanning, so as to retain the lovely, vintage look. Any spots or marks are a condition of the original work.
If you love French history please take a look at the home page of my blog and feel free to subscribe!