This listing is for an Art Nouveau print, an advertising poster from the Salon des Cent (Salon of the One Hundred), a commercial art exhibition in Paris from 1894-1900. The Salon sold color posters, prints and reproductions of contemporary graphic artworks and was supposedly made up of 100 artists.
The prints are produced on museum-quality, thick and durable matte paper.
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
- Paper weight: 5.57 oz/yd² (189 g/m²)
There are 3 options for your lovely print:
(1) Unframed, ready for you to choose your own elegant frame for hanging on your walls;
(2) Black Frame; (3) White Frame.
- Alder, semi-hardwood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
- Acrylite front protector
- Hanging hardware included
Due to the dimensions of the original work, the margins of your print, depending on which size you choose, may differ slightly from the pictures in this listing. Feel free to contact me if you would like to see a preview of your print in the desired size.
All prints in the shop are reproduced from the original book, journal, gravure, encyclopedia or atlas, through careful and professional scanning. There is very little retouching made to the image after scanning, so as to retain the lovely, vintage look. Any spots or marks are a condition of the original work.
Title – Salon des Cent print, exhibition, Paris, Art Nouveau