This listing is for one print, of the asymmetrical Sens Cathedral, in the Burgundy region of France.
The slightly lopsided cathedral in Sens was built in the 12th century, and was the first to be built in Gothic architectural style.
There are 13 prints in this collection. All were originally produced as advertising for pharmaceutical medicines
The prints are produced on museum-quality, thick and durable matte paper.
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
- Paper weight: 5.57 oz/yd² (189 g/m²)
There are 3 options for your lovely print:
(1) Unframed, ready for you to choose your own elegant frame for hanging on your walls;
(2) Black Frame; (3) White Frame.
- Alder, semi-hardwood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
- Acrylite front protector
- Hanging hardware included
All prints in the shop are reproduced from the original book, journal, encyclopedia or atlas, through careful and professional scanning. There is very little retouching made to the image after scanning, so as to retain the lovely, vintage look. Any spots or marks are a condition of the original work.
Title – Sens Cathedral print